warning & mass notification systems
MK Battery, specialists in renewable energy storage, is your source for high-quality battery products for warning signal and mass notification applications. Our Sealed VRLA (Valve-Regulated Lead Acid) batteries are trusted by major warning signal manufacturers and municipalities throughout North America.
- Advanced American Technology and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make MK Battery’s Sealed VRLA Batteries the standard by which all others are measured.
- We offer a wide range of batteries to meet varying requirements whether they call for AGM or Gel technology, and can assist in proper product selection, based on climate and environmental conditions.
- We utilize a route delivery system with 20 locations across the United States to ensure timely and reliable service.
- We pick up all spent batteries (not just MK branded products) for recycling, and provide credit for the returns.
- We recycle virtually 100% of every battery we process. Our commitment to sustaining the environment is one of our core company values, and our state-of-the-art, EPA permitted recycling facility has been consistently looked upon as a model for the recycling industry.
- MK Batteries are UL Listed, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Certified.